JULY 26th 12:00p.m. - 9:00p.m.
Fort Bearizona Walk-Thru Area
- Live Country Music throughout the day, headlined by Marble Heart at 5:00p.m.
- View Bearizona’s Walk-Thru Animals-Including Adorable Bear Cubs
- Jump 'til Your Hearts Content on our Bounce Houses $3.00 for all day bracelet
- Get Hands-On with Gators & Snakes who make a special appearance during this event only 3:00p.m.- 8:00p.m. Other Critters will be out throughout the day for an up-close encounter.
- Yummy BBQ, Grand Canyon Brewery, Historic Brewing Company & Grand Canyon Winery Selections Available for Purchase
- The drive-thru portion of the park will only be open through 7p.m., so make sure you come early if you wanted to include this in your visit.
Online Pre-Sale Tickets
- $8+tax (Ages 4-12)
- $18+tax (Ages 13 & Up)
Tickets at the Gate
- $10+tax (Ages 4-12)
- $20+tax (Ages 13 & Up)
Annual Pass Holders - FREE! Must pay for food, beverages & bounce houses
Annual pass holders - Please RSVP for event by emailing email@example.com with the number attending.
Book your hotel room with our preferred partner:
The Grand Canyon Railway Hotel www.thetrain.com
Bring your blanket or lawn chair and get gussied up in your backwoods best. Think Duck Dynasty meets Red Neck.
Jacquie Kellogg @