Bearizona is open YEAR-ROUND, however we do close early on Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve, letting the last car in at 2:00 p.m. on those days.
We are CLOSED on Christmas day.
Hours of Operation:
9:00 a.m. - Last car admitted at 4:00 p.m.
Throughout the year our closing time will change based on daylight hours. The front gate and all of the drive through gates will be shut promptly after closing time, however, guests may stay in Fort Bearizona until dusk.
- The park is open seven days a week.
- Visitors should allow at least two hours for their Bearizona adventure.
(We charge per person BUT total private vehicle price not to exceed $100+tax)
- Children age 0-3 years - Free
- Children age 4-12 years - $10 + tax
- Adults - $20 + tax
- Seniors 62 and older - $18 + tax
- Annual Carload Pass - $175
- Annual Personal Pass - $60
- Special pricing available for educational groups as well as larger groups of 15 or more, please call for details.
We accept all major credit cards, cash, and travelers checks for payment.
Williams tax rate is 10.225%
Birds of Prey Show: 11:00 a.m. 1:00 p.m. & 3:00 p.m.
Bear Aware Keeper Chat: 9:40 a.m.
Otter Feeding: 11:40 a.m.
Live Animal Meet-N-Greet: 1:40 p.m.
Wild Ride V.I.P. Bus Tour: Departs from the Fort Bearizona parking lot & is first come first served.
12:00 p.m. & 2:00 ONLY (JANUARY-FEBRUARY)
Bearizona is excited to welcome tour busses! As a service to our tour bus guests, Bearizona provides a knowledgeable step-on tour guide at no additional charge.
- Please call ahead for pricing and to schedule your visit.
- All persons entering this wildlife park do so at their own risk to person and property.
- All persons must remain in their vehicle at all times with all doors and sunroofs tightly closed.
- No re-entry into the park once you've paid admission. (You may not leave and come back)
- Windows must be closed at all times.
- No smoking on the premises.
- Feeding of animals is strictly prohibited.
- Non-domestic pets are not allowed on the premises.
- Should you develop car trouble, do not attempt to leave your vehicle. Turn on your hazard lights and sound your horn to summon assistance.
- Visitors can travel through the park with domestic pets enclosed in their vehicle with the windows up.
- In Fort Bearizona walk-thru area, leashed domestic pets can be walked in the parking lot and up to the fort wall, but may not continue towards the animal exhibits.
- Pet owners are expected to clean up after their animal and completely liable for their behavior.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to those that do not follow park rules or pet guidelines.